M P Rogers & Associates (MRA) was established in 1993 to provide world class consulting engineering services to government agencies, public companies and private entities for coastal and marine projects throughout Western Australia, Australia and overseas.
The company is wholly owned by its senior staff and is based in Perth, Western Australia.
We add value for our Clients through innovative consulting services that are focused on maximising returns and minimising:
- Life cycle costs.
- Environmental risks.
- Risks and costs due to project delays.
Our qualified and experienced professional team has complementary skills supported by efficient and focused operating methods.
We have the benefit of having taken many coastal and marine projects from bright ideas to successful developments.
By working closely with all stakeholders and treating all parties openly, fairly and with respect our team consistently achieves the best possible outcomes.
The company's goals are to:
- Provide innovative and cost effective solutions.
- Complete coastal and port engineering and management work of importance and value to all stakeholders and the wider community.
- Achieve a high degree of respect for the quality of work and ethics as judged by its peers, clients and other stakeholders.
- Provide a safe, healthy and stable working environment where all employees are respected, valued, and challenged.
- Provide opportunities for all employees to develop and grow both professionally and personally.
- Achieve long term sustainability for the benefit of all clients, stakeholders and the wider community.